Choosing a daily list

Murli Nagasundaram rismurli at cobfac.boisestate.edu
Thu Jun 29 13:38:43 PDT 2000

1.  From now on, all messages posted to OSLIST at LISTSERV will also
automatically be posted to OSLIST at EGROUPS.

2.  Do avoid clogging everyone's mailbox with duplicate postings (one from
each server -- since each list now needs to be a member of the other), I
have turned off mail delivery for EGROUPS -- for those who wish to check
their mail via EGROUPS, you need to check the messages at the website.

3.  Now, you have the option, really, of getting your mail from either
EGROUPS or LISTSERV (or both, if you happen to harbor an after image
;-)).  By default I have set the options at WEB ONLY for EGROUPS and EMAIL
for LISTSERV. You may visit either or both websites and set your delivery
options accordingly.

4.  If you are confused by all of this, all you need to do is -- ABSOLUTELY
NOTHING.

Hope this helps.

Murli