I need advice . . .

Doersam, Laurel Laurel.Doersam at caphealth.org
Wed Jun 28 17:22:51 PDT 2000

Brian,

Thanks so much for your wonderful reply.  I'm feeling bolder and more
heartened, albeit still a bit confused.  When you did short sessions over a
period of weeks, did you have the same people attend each time, or were
there new people in attendance with each session?  (In which case, did you
do the detailed explanation at the beginning of every session, or did you
simply trust that the others would help the newbies, as would be my
inclination, and give an abbreviated opening?)  Thanks for the reminder
about the 2nd principle - it sure does help to go back to those basics to
remind myself not to be attached to any particular outcome.

Again, many thanks to you and the many kind people who have replied so
thoughtfully to my plea for help.

Laurel.