Switching to egroups

Mick Walsh southbank_mgt at bigpond.com
Fri Jun 23 03:27:41 PDT 2000

Whoever comes are the right people.

Let's not stop the right people from coming because of technology.  Spirit
is not dependent on technology, so we should not put up artificial or
exclusionary barriers.

Beware the tyranny of the 'either or'.  Let's be inclusive and encourage
maximum participation.  Indeed, this might necessitate some of us faxing or
snail-mailing messages received via the Internet to those without the
technology.

Open space requires no formal membership.  We occupy it.  We should not, and
cannot, confine it.

Open space is not real estate!!!!

Mick Walsh