Switching to egroups

Michael Herman mherman at globalchicago.net
Thu Jun 22 11:35:40 PDT 2000

to everyone dreading the big switch, i think murli's already
made it quite easy...

on june 16th, i received an email titled "invitation to
join..." (i assume this went to all of us)
open that message, click reply, and click send.
you'll get a confirmation email message almost immediately.
again, open it, click reply, and click send.

that's all it takes.  to join the new list, just go back a
week or so and find that "invitation to join..." message and
do this simple clicking.  it's that easy.

if we all do this, and just stop posting to the old list,
the shift will happen easily.

hope this helps, michael

--

Michael Herman
...inviting results in evolving organizations

Michael Herman Associates
300 West North Avenue #1105
Chicago IL 60610
312-280-7838 voice/fax