switching services

Jeff Aitken ja at svn.net
Thu Jun 15 09:02:34 PDT 2000

The tmn space is beautiful, Harrison, and I've had great experiences of it
at the California Institute of Integral Studies where our online doctoral
programs used tmn.

And yet, Michael, why shift to the tmn web site when the openspaceworld
website is available? Could openspaceworld be as successful as a host?

If we can all access a website for our conversation, we might literally
hold an ongoing open space conference online, posting topics and carrying
on breakout groups until they are over.

Then we might hire an intern ;-) to place the archived oslist threads into
such a conference.

I like Harrison's idea to hold onto an oslist for certain tasks.

Blessings
Jeff

-
New phone: