More choices -- An Alternate Electronic Space

Jim Clark jimbo at wfc.com.tw
Thu Jun 15 07:13:15 PDT 2000

I have to agree with Chris.  I do most of my work off line from my notebook
(I'm in a hotel in a mountain in the middle of nowhere overlooking an
amazing waterfall in Taiwan)  The connection is often so SLOOOOOOOOOW, that
I don't think I would read much on the web....

I vote for a system that allows email based communication.

bo

Chris Corrigan <corcom at interchange.ubc.ca>@LISTSERV.BOISESTATE.EDU> on
06/15/2000 03:41:02 PM

Please respond to OSLIST <OSLIST at LISTSERV.BOISESTATE.EDU>

Sent by:  OSLIST <OSLIST at LISTSERV.BOISESTATE.EDU>