os with entry level food service staff

Harrison Owen owenhh at mindspring.com
Tue Jun 13 16:39:44 PDT 2000

At 06:22 PM 6/13/00 -0400, you wrote:

>   Three questions--do you think os is feasible with this goal in mind?

Sure -- but it might better be more than 2-3 hours

>   Second, because of the small numbers, it would have to be a regular
>(required) staff meeting. This is against os basic principles, no?

No -- just who cares about the business.  If nobody shows, you got your answer.

>   Third, what sort of question would arouse the passionate interests of
>people who must have some needs that work could meet well enough that
>they would be really interested in being there but who, at the moment,
>don't seem to care whether they have one job or the next?

So how about something like -- "How do we build a business we would all
like to really be a part of????"
The answer may be NOBODY... but then they might also care. And if they did
-- you would really have a business.

And where are you/they in Maine? I'm probably just down the road ... in
Camden.

Harrison

Harrison Owen
7808 River Falls Drive