os-training at moscou

Harrison Owen owenhh at mindspring.com
Sat Jun 3 02:11:53 PDT 2000

At 12:00 AM 6/3/00 +0200, you wrote:

>More on that tomorrow. Writing the report and sharing it with you we
>reasures us of being a part of the world-wide open space community. It is
>comforting to know that you're out there.
>
>Greetings from Moscow
>Jo and Michael
**************************************
Jo and Michael -- you are certainly breaking some new ground. I am sure we will
all learn a great deal from your efforts, and come October when OSONOS convenes
in Berlin there will be much to talk about. The approach to training you are
describing here has an elegant simplicity which hopefully other folks around
the globe will feel inspired to replicate. I wish I could be a fly on the wall,
and please give all the participants my personal regards.

Harrison

Harrison Owen
7808 River Falls Drive
Potomac, MD 20854