switch?

Jeff Aitken ja at svn.net
Tue Jun 27 02:06:11 PDT 2000

I've been vocal enough to boldly go ahead and change my mind. If as Murli
says the university website is now capable of most everything that egroups
does, plus some things it doesn't, then I want to stay with the old
listserv for our daily email exchanges.

I'm concerned that the egroups straw poll which is taking place is not
accessable by many people, esp those who would prefer against a switch. I
will be interested in the results, but they might not be really useful.

I like this process of finding our way - I hope new members and lurkers
will be patient - it's a tremendous gathering of people are we not?

Jeff

-
New phone:
Jeff Aitken