Let's switch!

Jeff Aitken ja at svn.net
Thu Jun 22 09:53:49 PDT 2000

I also want us to switch to the "egroups" oslist. It feels just like the
old oslist (shows up in my inbox, in digest form if I choose) and the
advantage is that it is also accessable thru the egroups.com website for
anyone who chooses to read it that way. Plus it has superior archiving
capacities.

The one disadvantage is that each egroups message contains a short,
nonflashy advertisement. This can soon be removed by an action of the Open
Space Institute (U.S.) board to pay for egroups without ads. Go board!

I trust that our transnational group can make this turn with breathtaking
elegance, like a cluster of starlings or a long V of geese. Let's do it now!

Jeff

Murli wrote: OSLIST has been running since 1996 at boisestate.edu
A new, experimental OSLIST stream was started in June 2000 at egroups.com
You may subscribe, unsubscribe, change settings, or review archives at:
http://www.egroups.com/group/oslist

-
New phone:
Jeff Aitken