Papers and Articles Available.

Harrison Owen owenhh at mindspring.com
Wed Jun 14 05:50:29 PDT 2000

Several weeks ago, Dave Koehler made a wonderful offer -- which I think
probably buried him -- to send to all interested an article I wrote for The
Journal of Quality and Participation. Being a little slow, I failed to
remember that the article in question is on my website -- as are most other
papers and published articles that I have done over the years.  They are
all in plain text so download quickly, but do not have all the fancy
graphics and layout. So take a peek and take what you want. You will find
the website address below.

Harrison

Harrison Owen
7808 River Falls Drive