Aussie examples?

Julianne Bell julianne at bit.net.au
Sun Jun 25 22:39:09 PDT 2000

I've been asked to put forward a proposal to a major Australian bank to do
their forthcoming business planning meetings using Open Space.  As bankers
they are eyeing the dollars and want to know of any examples where OS has
been used in Australia and with what type of financial results.

I have quoted them Harrison's example from earlier in the year ($28m in two
days quietening a concerned CFO), but it would be nice to offer something
closer to home.

Has anyone in Australia or NZ got any success stories they wish to share
with me to help me push this client over the line?  Any feedback would be
greatly appreciated... and I'll let you know how I go!

Warm regards
Julianne

Julianne Bell
Exceptional Events
Ph:  (07) 3891 0742
Fax:  (07) 3891 6244
Mobile:  0419 645 514
Email:  julianne at bit.net.au

Exceptional events... dynamic spaces in which people connect and communicate
openly.