Switching to egroups

Rod Douglas success at onthenet.com.au
Fri Jun 23 23:49:03 PDT 2000

I felt like the decision making was proceeding superbly... those who care
and have the time to care are making themselves well know and debating
widely while the rest of us watch, learn a little and hope we remember to
change the email address once the decision is made...

Leadership at its best...

Rod