Will it work in an educational organization?

Michael Herman mherman at globalchicago.net
Fri Jun 23 08:23:28 PDT 2000

hello everyone,
i received this message from a friend in curacao.  surely
there are some among us who can say something of help to
him.  please respond to him directly at
<mailto:frank_claessen at curinfo.an> as he is not on (either)
list.  he has posted this and a bit more details at the
http://www.openspaceworld.org website, in the welcome forum.
 many thanks, michael

--

Michael Herman
...inviting results in evolving organizations

Michael Herman Associates
300 West North Avenue #1105
Chicago IL 60610
312-280-7838 voice/fax