Happening on MetaNet

Michael Herman mherman at globalchicago.net
Tue Jun 20 21:20:44 PDT 2000

hello all,

as long as we're making these leaps as a community, and so
many of us rooting around in cyberplaces we've not seen
before, i thought i'd remind everyone about
<http://www.openspaceworld.org>.

this site was designed to serve as a single portal to all
the other sites that we might cook up.  if you have a
website you can post a hot link to your site.  if you have a
phone and email, you can post those in the directory of
practitioners.  there are 300+ people registered there, and
traffic continues to build.

it's more public and accessible than the listserve or
metanet and so it's often that non-practitioners surf by.
many have posted messages in the welcome forum, sometimes
asking questions.  anyone can respond to these.  also, if
anyone wants to be added to the list of caretakers, i'm glad
to share that spotlight.  fact is, though, that the
spotlight is quite available to anyone who will post
anything there in support of those just beginning to explore
open space.

also, the instructions for joining the listserv (old) are
there.  murli, do you think you could post the new egroup
instructions? we could also post the scoop on joining the
metanet space, your call harrison?

as we're making cyber leaps here, please take a minute to
surf by and post your contact info or other resources or
links, make suggestions, etc.  you won't break it by playing
with it.  this site has the potential to bring the best of
the list and the metanet forward for public viewing...
(without compromising the security/safety of those forums, i
think.)  registration is required, but is simple enough...
or contact me if all else fails.

hope to see you there,

michael

--

Michael Herman
...inviting results in evolving organizations

Michael Herman Associates
300 West North Avenue #1105
Chicago IL 60610
312-280-7838 voice/fax