Open Space client opportunity

Harrison Owen owenhh at mindspring.com
Mon Jul 17 16:59:24 PDT 2000

At 05:53 PM 7/17/00 -0400, you wrote:
>Hi all
>As I sit here today putting together an outline programme for Diageo (as
>requested), I realise that I am not as strong as  I might be in myself, in
>terms of moving from Open Space events into an on-going Open Space presence
>- or in the longer run an Open Space Organisation.  The client has said
>that they do not want this to be a 'one-off' - more the start of a journey
>- which is perfect.  And they have asked for thoughts on what the follow-on
>or journey might look like.   Right now I am feeling that I could be
>clearer about what that might be like:  in the note I have written so far,
>I have been rather vague about what I've called Part2 of the programme.

At the risk of a little self-service -- you might want to check out the
latest hho special -- The Power of Spirit. Open Space takes a back seat to
transformation in Organizations (my true love) -- and particularly what
happens after a GREAT meeting.  I am not sure how to get you  a copy
instantly -- but I can try. I know that it has gotten through the printers
and is now ready for distribution.

Harrison

Harrison Owen
7808 River Falls Drive