OS Books

Peggy Holman pholman at msn.com
Tue Jul 4 13:12:22 PDT 2000

Gail,

The person at Berrett-Koehler in the US to talk to about quantity purchases
and discounts is Kristen Franz.  She is at kfrantz at bkpub.com or
415-288-0264.  She could also tell you who in Asia to talk with on behalf of
B-K.  I would be happy to provide an intro of some sort if you'd like one.

I can also take a funding request to support your work to the Open Space
Institute(US) board.  Contact me off the list if you'd like to discuss this.
(pholman at msn.com)  And since I live in Seattle, let me know if I can be of
service with any delivery logistics.

Peggy

Peggy Holman