Elephantine Post-Its?

Jim Lord quest at lord.org
Mon Jul 3 08:47:47 PDT 2000

Jeff Aitken wrote:

> Anyone use the new huge post-it notes (for writing short titles and posting
> them on the agenda wall) rather than butcher paper and masking tape? I
> guess they get as big as a half-flipchart, or bigger!

Others will have more experience to report than I do -- with using poster
Post-Its.  I will add however, that I've been using something instead of
masking tape for years now.  And it works better in every way.

That's surgical tape, made by 3M and called Transpore.  Johnson & Johnson also
has a brand.  It's usually available at drugstores/pharmacies in 1" wide rolls.

It's easier to tear than masking tape; it tears straight.  It's nearly
transparent, so it looks a lot neater than masking tape.  (Tip:  by pressing
the tape hard when affixing it, or burnishing it, it will adhere to
hard-to-stick-to surfaces -- microscopic bubbles burst when you do that. Now
you know.)

Jim Lord
Philanthropic Quest International