developing courses using OST

Kathleen A Pichola kapich at juno.com
Thu Jul 27 19:03:47 PDT 2000

sheila and Rhett,
I am enjoying your discussions about OST in education.  I am very
interested in developing courses in OST.  My love would be to develop
some courses for teacher training programs so that teachers in training
would be exposed to the profound beauty and effectiveness of OST.  I
can't help but believe that would translate into more open classrooms and
better learning communities for kids.  I am trying this on as my
mission...working with environments that effect kids, to make them more
kid friendly, especially educational environments.  I am continuing to
work on my idea of a grassroots with teachers and am formulating my
thoughts in order to invite several people to come together in a planning
meeting. I love the dialogue around OST in education, that is where my
heart is.  I'll keep you posted as my idea germinates and will continue
to enjoy the dialogue. thanks for sharing your wisdom.
Katheen

KAPstone Consulting  &  Stories With Heart
Kathleen A. Pichola, Ph.D
P.O. Box 19128                          E-mail Kapich at Juno.com
Cleveland, Ohio 44119-0128            Phone  216-531-6008
Stories open our hearts and feed our souls. Stories heal us.