International OS Events in 2000

Michael M Pannwitz mmpanne at snafu.de
Wed Jan 12 02:58:42 PST 2000

Hi Andrew! And all you others out there!
Happy 2000.
All the best for your sabbatical, Andrew.
Come to Berlin October 20 through 23, 2000 for the open space on open
space (osonos). Meet Father Briant and Harrison and Birgitt and Larry
and Ralph and Florian and Maja... and loads of other practitioners
from all over the world. This will be the first time that the annual
osonos - this will be number 8 - leaves the northamerican continent
and comes to the old world right at the old boundaries and the new
opportunities. When we talked about it at the osonos in Monterey and
finally decided to go ahead with it in Chicago at osonos VII people
really got excited: we are actually going worldwide. We will meet at
the central training site of the public workers union in Berlin,
close to the Wannsee. It is an open space-tested site, we got the
place all to ourselves.
Peggy has been asking me for details. Well, thats all we know so far.
This weekend a small planning team - Gabriela, Felicia, Hartmut,
Reinhard and I -  will meet at my house to talk about the nitty
gritty. By late January there should be something on
www.openspaceworld.org.

On Wed, 12 Jan 2000 21:25:11 +1100, Andrew Donovan wrote:

>Dear Friends
>
>I am planning to give myself a 'radical sabbatical' in this auspicious year
>of 2000 and am wondering if there are any superlative OS events
>(conferences, workshops...) happening anywhere in the world. We are of
>course being blessed in Australia with a visit from both Harrison and
>Birgitt in 2000 and I want to combine there time here with a trip into the
>Northern hemisphere. I've had a quick look at web sites - but nothing
>appears listed except for training. Are there any practioner gatherings or
>similar events that you know of? Any thoughts most appreciated.
>
>Warm regards
>
>Andrew
>

>Andrew Donovan
>Business Facilitator
>tel +61 3 9416 3021
>fax +61 3 9416 2935
>PO Box 1705
>Collingwood  VIC  3066
>Australia

Michael M Pannwitz
Draisweg 1
12209 Berlin, Germany
FON: +49 - 30-772 8000   FAX: +49 - 30-773 92 464
www.michaelMpannwitz.de
www.we-open-spaces.de