International OS Events in 2000

Andrew Donovan adonovan at mpx.com.au
Wed Jan 12 02:25:11 PST 2000

Dear Friends

I am planning to give myself a 'radical sabbatical' in this auspicious year
of 2000 and am wondering if there are any superlative OS events
(conferences, workshops...) happening anywhere in the world. We are of
course being blessed in Australia with a visit from both Harrison and
Birgitt in 2000 and I want to combine there time here with a trip into the
Northern hemisphere. I've had a quick look at web sites - but nothing
appears listed except for training. Are there any practioner gatherings or
similar events that you know of? Any thoughts most appreciated.

Warm regards

Andrew

Andrew Donovan
Business Facilitator