Request for information

Richard Norris rnorris at digital.net
Thu Jan 27 19:20:03 PST 2000

Greetings,

I am a graduate student, embarking on my research work to meet the
requirements for a Masters in Human Resources Development.  I am in dire
need of some help collecting information regarding my research.

Here is my dilemea.  I wish to use Open Space Technology as one of the
variables in my thesis statement.  The second variable will be focused on
an Organizational Development issue ( ie. productivity, strategic planning,
organizational communication, ROI, conflict resolution, organizational
environment, etc.) that is relatable to Open Space Technology and one where
there is existing quantative + qualative data collected (for contrast).  As
it stands right now I am unsure of my second variable as I have found very
little quantative data linked to Open Space Technology to help me in
resolving my second variable dilema.

I am asking for the following information, assistance and creative input.

1. Any idea, thought, advice, recommendation or direction for a second
variable.  Associated dialoge with your input is requested and appreciated
!  If you were doing research associated with OST, where would you focus?
What needs to be answered and why?

2. Any research conducted concerning OST and the reults if possible.

3. Any documented quantative data related to any aspect of OST, ie. survey
results, hard figures related to business ROI, feedback results, etc.
Pretty much any quantifiable piece of information related to OST. etc

4. Any documented qualative data related to any aspect of OST. ie. focus
group    results, observations, unsolicited data or feedback etc.

5. An email if you have used OST in an organizational setting and the
potential/possibility of using the organization for gathering data as a
part of my research project.

I appreciate any assistance provided and information shared.  I will
reciprocate in kind as I am able.  I may be reached through the following
mediums:

email:  rnorris at digital.net

phone: (407) 779-0531  lv message

mail:  Richard Norris