seeking shadowing opportunities

naturalsystems naturalsystems at attcanada.net
Wed Jan 26 18:41:28 PST 2000

I have recently had the pleasure of completing the OST training with Birgitt
Bolton. This was an interesting, encouraging and inspiring experience and I
highly recommend it!

To build my confidence further and to get myself ready for hosting OST
events in my organization, I am looking to 'get my feet wet' by shadowing
trained facilitators.

If you are experienced in OST and...

* will be facilitating an event in the Greater Toronto Area or
southern Ontario
* could use an extra pair of hands to help with set up, computer
support, report compilation, etc
* have a client who wouldn't mind the presence of a helper.....

please give me a call. I'm a great helper and fly on the wall!!

Germaine