For Chris Corrigan - Re Vancouver

Fr Brian S Bainbridge briansb at mira.net
Wed Jan 26 15:55:17 PST 2000

Dear Chris
Congratulations about the Vancouver exercise.
I have taken the liberty of drawing your material to the attention of
some of the people here in Australia who are using Open Space as part of
the Reconciliation activity with Aboriginals and others involved.  Maybe
it will help.
I have also mentioned your invite to the Vancouver exercise with Birgitt
Bolton to Denis Cowan (et al) in Brisbane where Birgitt will be doing
the same sort of activity in August.
As for the convergence exercise, keeping it simple and true to the Open
Space ethos is the challenge I think we face.  As facilitators we tend
to fall back into past parctice, I suspect, when there is something to
be addressed like this.  Maybe.
Hope all keeps going well.
Cheers and blessings,   BRIAN.