Ethnographic Study

Murli Nagasundaram rismurli at cobfac.boisestate.edu
Sat Feb 26 13:43:53 PST 2000

Folks -- as some of you may be aware, all dissertations completed at US
universities are required to be archived with University Microfilms, Inc.,
Ann Arbor, Michigan.  When I last checked (a few years ago), they provided
bound copies of dissertations for about $30-$40.  This  was before CD-ROMs
became popular, and word processing was not a requirement for
dissertations.  Charges and modes of delivery may have changed
since.  Check out their website.

Murli