Please don't send ethnographic study through the listserv...

koos de heer koosdhr at auryn.nl
Sun Feb 27 12:26:09 PST 2000

Dear Richard (and all others),

At 14:49 27-02-2000 -0500, Richard Norris wrote:
>If you get your hands on a copy of Marlene's study I would appreciate a
>copy if you can send it electronically, via the list serve would be great.

Please don't send large documents through the listserv.
People who pay for their internet connection by the hour
(outside the USA this is quite common) don't appreciate
getting large attachments that they might not be interested
in and sometimes can't even open at all.

>I believe it would spark some great conversation.

Of course, it would be nice if those people that want to, can have
access to it. I will be happy to put it on the worldwide OS website
or on my own website, so anyone that wants it can download it.
Even better, if you have located the document somewhere online, just
post the link on the list and anyone can go there and get it themselves.

Thanks,
Koos

koos de heer
auryn management advies