Laptop free OST?

Richard Charles Holloway learnshops at thresholds.com
Tue Feb 22 09:17:30 PST 2000

Hi!

I've facilitated 3 OS where the proceedings were recorded on either full
easel pads or quarter-sheet easel pads (the same sheets we use to post
agendas).  In all 3 cases, someone (twice myself) transcribed the activities
and posted them on a website.  The largest number participating was 50, the
smallest 18.  This seemed to work fine...and allowed for much more
participation.  I wouldn't suggest it, though, without some transcription
support.

Another option that I've toyed with is to take a digital image of each easel
pad, convert to a jpg or gif file and upload those so that they can be
viewed on a website.  I promised myself to do this the next time...and it is
a nice mix of hi and low-tech.  A good hi-rez digital camera and imaging
software, can make this work quite well.

regards,

Doc