You call this planning!!??

Florian Fischer florianfischer at ff-wey.com
Fri Feb 18 01:39:02 PST 2000

ralphsc schrieb:

> ........ It's my experience that many, maybe most, participants do not decide how they'll be in open space based on the behavior they observe in the facilitator.  If they did, the space wouldn't be truly open.  It would be too dependent on who I am.
>
> The lesson for me is not that preparation matters little.  It matters a lot.  But in my case, if I'm any good at doing this work, it's because the preparation I have done over the years in whatever ways I may have done it (unconscious as well as deliberate) has been more important than things I do just before I help open space.  What is the preparation that I've been doing all these years?  Beats the hell out of me.
>
> Ralph Copleman

dear friends,

i only read this  comment of my friend ralph

(because all my time in these days is occupied on developing
a project  in berlin relating to that what happens in austria.
maybe that i´ll need some advice in the near future)

that story is deeply touching my own experience.

an  answer to that question about lifelong preparation may be:
the preparation is the growths of conciousness
about the priority of listening, listening, listening,
serving, serving on that what  happens on itself, finding answers within
the questions only by bringing light of awareness on that what happens.
giving space to the now within my own,
to enable the energy of the universe, including men,
to come and go through.
the less i intend to do the more is flowing.
i´m still on preparation.

florian fischer