Teachers about Open Space

Chris Corrigan corcom at interchange.ubc.ca
Tue Dec 5 13:44:45 PST 2000

As with Judi, I have learned a great deal about holding space from my own spiritual practice in the sweat lodge.  Also, I continue to learn a great deal from my partner who parents in Open Space, and from midwives and doulas that I have recently worked with.

Chris

--
CHRIS CORRIGAN
Consultation - Facilitation