John in Haiti

Joelle Lyons Everett JLEShelton at aol.com
Fri Dec 1 20:54:42 PST 2000

Elena--

Thanks for your good wishes.  In my years of working with volunteer
organizations, I observe that the real priorities of the group (maybe not the
ones they wrote in their plan) are the things that the members are willing to
volunteer to do.  In that respect, I think American organizations are not so
different from Russian groups.  My husband's Rotary club, quite a successful
one, still searches for volunteers for some projects.

Best wishes,

Joelle