John in Haiti

Elena A. Marchuk marco at mail.nsk.ru
Fri Dec 1 00:09:25 PST 2000

Yes, Joelle,

you just came to the point!
It is very hard. To learn democratic through all we have in our heart and
minds about autoritarian leadership.
also the every year change of presidents of the club - everybody thinks they
are a good leader, but when he/she became a president - something happens,
no things move, no people "listen" and nobody do anything.... so it is hard
for some people to understand, that an organization with volonteers needs
different approach, democratic one, but still effective for projects we have
to do....

good luck to you and your husband and to all who tries to do democracy in
Rotary or other organizations.

best wishes
lena marchuk
Novosibirsk