Open

Don Ferretti dferrett at placer.ca.gov
Tue Dec 5 08:50:34 PST 2000

Terrie,

You are the first person I have communicated with who actually can bend a spoon by letting go. I have read Wheatley's books. I understand how Open Space demonstrates the order of chaos. I have put into practice these thoughts as I approach my work and life and I thought I was doing pretty good but now I you open another realm I thought was only reserved for a very small percentage of people on earth.  I would like to learn more.

Don

>>> Terrie Conway <terrieconway at home.com> 12/04/00 09:27PM >>>
Don - if you are referring to my recent post on how I learned the power of
"letting go" - yes 95 to 99% of we humans can tap into a relaxed state
(Alpha and Theta) to set intention in order to cause the metal of a spoon to
go soft enough to be able to bend, twist, or wrap it around itself.  I have
been "teaching" several mind-body exercises including spoon bending
(psychokenesis) as a way of helping people tap into the power of their
intention and to create the life/work they want/love.  I was inspired and
helped by the work of Margaret Wheatley re: Chaos Theory, Quantum Physics,
sub-atomic particles, action at a distance and morphic fields.  I think Open
Space is another demonstration of these phenomena in action at the humanly
observable level.

Terrie

-