openspaceworld.org - translations!!!

Michael Herman mherman at globalchicago.net
Thu Dec 14 13:09:33 PST 2000

many thanks to...

artur silva
veronique dos santos
ingrid olausson
diane gibeault
michael pannwitz
and peggy holman

for their contributions to the latest additions to
http://www.openspaceworld.org !!!

we now have swedish, portuguese, german AND more french pages on the
worldwide site, in addition to english.

if we can get german, french and portuguese translations of the main
welcome page, to go with the english and swedish versions already done,
then we could welcome people in many languages, with the main homepage
being only a choice of languages, rather than leading with english as a
default.

is anyone willing to translate the little bit of english text on the
homepage into french, german, spanish, and/or portuguese (as ingrid has
done with swedish)?????

also, are any spanish speakers able to do the "what is openspace" page?

we have now had well over 400 people register, and god knows how many
people visit this site.  if you're not already listed in the directory,
it may be worth your while to click on by and enter yourself there.
it's getting to be quite an interesting place.

many thanks, again, michael

--

Michael Herman
...noticing deep agility at work