Open Space

David Koehler Nsdmk at aol.com
Mon Aug 21 06:29:56 PDT 2000

In a message dated 8/18/00 8:27:34 PM Central Daylight Time, ja at svn.net
writes:

<< "Open Space" the process, the technology, the entree, is one of the
 circumstances in which we can experience this Open Space. >>

Friends,

Seems to me that there is open space and Open Space, (in seminary we learned
the difference between catholic and Catholic).  So if open space is already,
then Open Space is how we choose to use it or experience it. One is reality,
the other our perception of it.

Dave Koehler