Guidelines for the List Serve

Scott Stillinger Stillinger at aol.com
Fri Aug 11 07:53:30 PDT 2000

I too am overwhelmed with email as I belong to two very active listserv
groups.

I often just delete whole numbers of messages. When a topic catches my eye, I
tune in. In that sense, it's a true open space.

Regulating what is important to some and not to others, dampens the spirit of
the whole thing in my opinion (ie. is this important enough, interesting
enough, intellectual enough, funny enough).

Just delete. Don't try to read it all.

I have been given some real jewels from the OS listserv community. Like any
group or family, I really don't need to hear it all.

Scott Stillinger