Guidelines for the List Serve

Esther . EwingChange at aol.com
Thu Aug 10 20:02:01 PDT 2000

Well, Francoise:

There are tradeoffs. When you limit a list to the substantive postings only,
you lose the friendship and the personal connections. However, I recognize
that some people don't subscribe to the list for that. They subscribe to
learn and be serious about the substance.

For me, the mix is just fine. But it may not be right for you. Having said
that, when I decide that time is too short and I can't read them all, the
"delete" button is very handy.

You see, on the list as well as in person, whatever happens is the only thing
that could!

Best regards
Esther Ewing

2.  Sign in and Proceed