Second OS - same organization but with new participants

Thomas Herrmann thomas.herrmann at telia.com
Tue Aug 8 14:40:56 PDT 2000

Hi folks.
I would appreciate some advice on this one. I will facilitate an OS in the
end of this month. The participants, about 100 have recently been appointed
to work within a certain area within the employment agency in west Sweden.
The subject will be broad, something like "Our new role in a growing labour
market". One important aspect is to enhance collaboration between the
persons in the region. In about two months I will probably facilitate
another conference for about another 100 persons (who work spread across the
same region)who will have started the same type of job by then. (almost all
of the 200 are experienced from similair kind of work). The first conference
will probably result in some working groups being formed for developing new
methods, form local/regional collaboration etc. The person in charge has
thoughts that we somehow have to set some of the subjects for the second
conference in order to go on where we are. I have been thinking a bit. Maybe
all of the 200 should be part of conference nbr 2? I doubt that will be
accepted, though, if I do not have VERY clear reasons.
Anyone who has come across a similair situation, willing to give me some
advice?
Greetings Thomas (still working to catch up the OS-dialogue after 4 weeks
off)