is there a david armstrong in the e-house?

Michael Herman mherman at globalchicago.net
Fri Aug 4 13:39:27 PDT 2000

this from the website... do we know this guy?  is one of us him?

...and have you made yourself findable via the http://openspaceworld.org
site?

thanks for whatever help we can give here, michael

               Re: Practitioners
         Date:
               Fri, 4 Aug 2000 18:09:36 +0100
        From:
               justine.smith at surreycc.gov.uk (justine.smith)
           To:
               webmaster at openspaceworld.org

Justine.Smith at surreycc.gov.uk wrote:

   > Hi
   >
   > Do you know of the OST practitioner
   > David Armstong
   > I cannot see him listed on your site.
   > Any information please?
   >
   > Regards
   >
   > _________________
   > Justine Smith
   > Equalities Coordinator
   > Organisational Development
   > Phone: +44 208 541 8699

   Thanks Michael
   I have since found a reference for David Armstrong at the
   Tavistock Institute, although a trawl on their website http:
   //www.tavinstitute.org/ produced no match.

   So yes please if you would post an enquiry perhaps mentioning
   the Tavistock connection
   that would be great.

   We are about to use OST for a very large corporate event  (we
   are a local government authority south east UK 23,000
   employees). I am very much looking forward to being a part and
   I am desperately trying to get the back ground information.
   I am a bit bamboozled that the executive have decided on this
   very innovative (and risky) technique and yet still have not
   realised the benefits in making the change programme completely
   explicit (perhaps I don't really need to know!!). Thank
   goodness they give us access to the vital internet tool!

   Thanks for you v. prompt response
   Regards
   Justine