Article request

rnorris at digital.net rnorris at digital.net
Sun Apr 23 13:54:16 PDT 2000

>The kids involved (except for the PCVs) however were all non-US -- for
>whatever that is worth.
> Harrison

Harrison,

Thanks for the info. I'll scope it out.

My research is coming along nicely.  Time consuming and very fulfilling
personally.  I see many openings/spinoffs for future research. I'm thinking
my data base on OS related value might be the start of an ongoing
depository of quantative info on Open Space.  I'll give some more thought
on the mechanics of ongoing collection, input and easy accesibility of the
data.

I am going to Open Space for an ASTD group in May as a part of their
monthly gathering.  Also, I live in Brevard County Fl. This part of the
Deep South is still to date extremely racially polarized.  There is a
great deal of tension in the community along these lines. I have been
talking with numerous county officials and community and business leaders
about Opening Space for  "community civil conversation forums" on this
issue and other socially relevant issues impacting the community.  Nothing
firmed up yet but it may in the future.

Rich Norris
Satellite Beach, Florida
(407)779-0531