Article request

Harrison Owen owenhh at mindspring.com
Sun Apr 23 03:52:45 PDT 2000

At 10:11 PM 4/22/00 -0400, you wrote:
>I am looking for a recount of any Open Space event (article etc.) where the
>participants were predominately in the 20 -30 year age range (Gen X).  If
>anyone has one or knows of one I would appreciate it ifg you could email it
>to me
>
>rnorris at digital.net
The US Peace Corps used Open Space as a centerpiece for their Youth Development
program worldwide. Based on that experieince, they put together a collection of
essays in a book called "Tales From Open Space in Peace Corps."  -- The kids
involved (except for the PCVs) however were all non-US -- for whatever that is
worth.

Harrison

Harrison Owen
7808 River Falls Drive