Story of a small OS

Herrmann, Thomas thomas.herrmann at telia.com
Sat Apr 15 09:48:38 PDT 2000

Thanks Chris, I'm opening space for a group about that size this coming
tuesday and feel even more comfortable now. The group consists of 10-15 of
my friends in the BNI (business network international) network which I am
part of. We meet once a week for a structured breakfast (not even close to
OS!) aiming at helping each other to business contacts. Since OS has to be
experienced to believe and understood I arrange this OS, if only for three
hours. If anyone is interested in BNI you may have a look at www.bni.com
Greetings Thomas