various

Jeff Aitken ja at svn.net
Thu Apr 27 23:49:05 PDT 2000

Thanks Harrison! I think Gil was talking about a picture of two feet, not
about the law of two feet. (I think Antonio is laughing at all this tho.)

Ralph, your poem reminds me of this for some reason

Twas in a restaurant they met
Romeo and Juliet;
He had no cash to pay the debt
So Romeo'd what Juli-et.

PS the OS training in San Francisco, with Harrison and Rae Levine, was a
big success and there will be a follow-up open space for seasoned and newly
minted practitioners on June 4 in San Francisco - if anyone on the list
will be in town let me know and I will invite you personally.

Mint is the first seasoning you get - later it's rosemary and finally thyme
just seems to expand.

Jeff

-
Jeff Aitken