Request for facilitator(s)

Ralph Copleman ralph at earthdreams.net
Fri Apr 21 12:44:28 PDT 2000

Dear Friends,

I have clients who need OS facilitators on two upcoming dates when I am not
available.

May 31 in Baltimore (50 people)
June 28 in Pittsburgh (150 people)

Neither date is changeable.  Believe me, I've tried.

The first is for social service people; the second is for a corporation.
The pay is reasonable in both cases.

If you are available on either or both dates and have demonstrable
experience with OS, please get in touch with me by personal e-mail.
ralph at earthdreams.net

Please do not respond via this list serve.
Please do not respond if you have not yet facilitated an OS event.
Please do not ask to be included for no pay as part of the team in order to
gain experience.  (Participation in this way may be possible, but not yet.)

--
Ralph Copleman
http://www.earthdreams.net