Archives and Convergence

Jimbo Ale JIMBO/ALE%ALE at wfc.com.tw
Sun Apr 16 09:12:51 PDT 2000

Speaking of convergence, I am planning a one day Open Space.

My schedule is to Open the circle for about 30 participants around 9:00
a.m. with two sessions of one hour and fifteen minutes before lunch, and
another session after lunch.  Some mad copying, and then convergence around
3:00, with a closing circle planned for about 5:00ish.

This will be the first one day OS I've done and am interested in guidance
on how to run an effective convergence given the time.

Jimbo

Betty Didcoct <betty at ic.org>@LISTSERV.BOISESTATE.EDU> on 04/16/2000
01:34:32 PM

Please respond to OSLIST <OSLIST at LISTSERV.BOISESTATE.EDU>

Sent by:  OSLIST <OSLIST at LISTSERV.BOISESTATE.EDU>