open space technology training

Birgitt Bolton birgitt at worldchat.com
Wed Sep 29 11:20:43 PDT 1999

Hi Don,
California sounds awfully good to someone just about to face a Canadian
winter :-) Anyhow, if folks there are interested in sponsoring a training
with either Harrison or I, I am sure it will happen. Harrison did a training
in Monterey in Nov 98.

Warmest regards,
Birgitt

Birgitt Bolton of Dalar Associates
www.openspacetechnology.com
55 Ravina Cres., Ancaster, Ontario, Canada
 L9G 2E8
phone: 905-648-5775  fax: 905-648-2262