OS facing an organizational change/cut down

Peg Holman pholman at email.msn.com
Wed Sep 22 09:50:02 PDT 1999

Thomas,

There is a great example of this in Tales from Open Space.  Hugh Huntington
used a series of OSs to downsize a division of Honeywell.  They went form
2,400 to 1,600 people.  I have an old phone number for Hugh in Taos, New
Mexico:  505-776-8347.  Perhaps Harrison or someone else on this list has an
e-mail address for him.

Peg Holman