OS facing an organizational change/cut down

Herrmann, Thomas thomas.herrmann at telia.com
Mon Sep 20 14:13:12 PDT 1999

Hi !
I would like an example (or two) of how OS has been used in organizations
facing change/cut down. My organization (1900 employees) will next year
have to cut down the number of employees to about 1800. In our main city
(Gothenburg) the number of employees will have to increase. This means that
people have to concider changing office and perhaps move to Gothenburg. A
friend of mine is responsible for making this change as smooth as possible.
I am sure OS would suit as an instrument. I promised him to try to find
some examples of similair situations where OS has been used. Could you help
me?
Greetings       Thomas

Thomas Herrmann
Pensévägen 4