OSLIST Digest - 22 Sep 1999 to 24 Sep 1999 (#1999-128)

Leon DeKing ldeking at primenet.com
Sat Sep 25 06:11:05 PDT 1999

WELL DONE, MICHAEL!

Another breakthrough!

Yours Aye,

Leon

Date: Mon, 27 Sep 1999 00:09:18 +0200
To: OSLIST <OSLIST at LISTSERV.BOISESTATE.EDU>
From: "Herrmann, Thomas" <thomas.herrmann at telia.com>
Subject: Going on after a vote for priority matters

Last week I held an lunch-to-lunch event for 70 politicians and
administrationmanagers for 15 municipalities in a region nearby. Before
closing in the evening of day one a vote was held to priorize what was most
important to go on with. Day two we used the five top-topics again and the
conveners with them. Is there any other suitable way?
My collegue and I were thinking about starting "all over" for the last
session. We figured the topics with high priority would have come up
anyway. We felt, though, that the attandees might feel that they lost pace
so we did not dare. We also offered the possibility to come up with new
topics but no one did. I think it would have been quite hard, had we
started again with a blank wall. Anyway it worked out very well. We also,
despite Harissons advice, shared a large group in two. The topic was very
essential to the group so they decided to stay in the group of 30 and we
made a hugh circle out of it and they worked intensly for 1,5 hour -and
were very pleased.
By the way I will register my own business next week to be able to open
more spaces.
Greetings       Thomas

Thomas Herrmann
Pensévägen 4