Convergence in a learning OS

Chris Corrigan corcom at interchange.ubc.ca
Sat Sep 25 02:43:24 PDT 1999

THe list has been quiet lately, so I thought I'd throw this one out.

I'm opening the space for a learning conference next month.  Several
First Nations economic development proactitioners will be meeting to
share information, hear presentations and form discussion groups, all in
OS of course.  This is my first application of OS in a predominantly
learning environment (as opposed to planning or visioning), and so I'm
wondering about convergence techniques that people have used.

We have three days, with meeting times in the afternoon of the first
day, all of day two and the morning of day three.  We're going to close
the space and then have a keynote address before everyone takes off.

Any suggestions?

Chris