OS-EVENT in Leon, Guanajuato, Mexico

Steinmeyer y Asociados S.C. hgstein at ibm.net
Mon Sep 13 09:55:38 PDT 1999

Hola companer at s,
this is an invitation to Spanish-speaking OD folks 'with stakes' in Mexico for an OS-event
in Leon, Guanajuanto, Mexico on the 20 of October 1999.

We are a group of (mainly) Mexican OD people that will hold/facilitate a
" Primer Encuentro Mexicano de DO'ist at s" using an OS format. Depending on
how things flow, we might end up founding a 'Mexican' Community of Practice that night,
whose primary objective will be 'net-working' and 'learning'.

The OS-event itself precedes a "Simposium on Aprendizaje Organizacional /Organizational Learning"
on October 21 and 22 at the same place.
The cost for the PRE-ENCUENTRO is minimal,  690 Pesos, i.e around 75 US$.
The hotel is about the same for one night.
Para mas informacion consultar < http://neo-humanista.org> por favor. Gilberto Brenson has
done us the favor of putting it under  " EVENTOS DE INTERES PARA LOS FACILITADORES".
Check it out ..., also check your Spanish!
Son bienvenidos, con saludos cordiales desde Mexico,
por el Comite de Organizacion
Horst & Magdalena Steinmeyer

Steinmeyer y Asociados S.C.
Social Architects